'The party must put centre stage the need to preserve the natural world on which our society and economy depends for its health, well-being and prosperity'
A group of influential Liberal Democrat MPs and peers has urged the party to embrace environment issues as a central component of the party's economic and social policies, arguing a more explicitly pro-green...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial