Supermarkets urged to relax cosmetic standards on fruit and vegetables at United Nations Environment Programme annual summit
Grilled sweetcorn tamales, lentil dal with tamarind and tropical tiramisu are just some of the foods that hundreds of ministers and diplomats will be eating for dinner in Nairobi tonight. But unusually,...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial