But further reforms to feed-in tariff scheme could be on the cards as politicians raise concerns over impact on energy bills
Germany's solar industry posted record growth during 2012, according to new government figures, despite moves to cut the level of subsidy the sector receives. Data released yesterday by the Environment...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial