Energy and Climate Change Secretary is convinced UK now has policies in place to attract large-scale investment
Ed Davey has insisted the policies outlined in yesterday's Energy Bill will prove sufficient in convincing large energy companies to invest in the UK's offshore wind industry. The Bill contains a commitment...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial