Research reveals top five newspapers offering badly unbalanced view of wind power and other forms of renewables
"Wind farm subsidies to top £1bn this year," says one newspaper headline. "The view?" asks another. "Gone with the wind: Our famous scenery and landmarks blighted forever by turbines." A new survey...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial