Frozen soils could account for 39 per cent of global greenhouse gas emissions as temperatures rise, report warns
Melting permafrost could account for almost 40 per cent of the world's greenhouse gas emissions in the future and must feature in any global deal to tackle climate change agreed at the Doha Summit, UN...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial