Report finds emissions saved in US from switching to gas are simply being shipped overseas in coal exports
Shale gas has helped the US burn less polluting coal, but any emissions savings are being wiped out by exporting the fuel overseas, researchers at the University of Manchester will say today. In a new...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial