There are no palm trees to be found on this sunny island, which could generate enough electricity for 30,000 people
Global consultancy and certification firm DNV has unveiled designs for floating solar arrays that could rival offshore wind farms. The plans envisage a group of hexagonal artificial islands linked together...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial