President insists his 'all of the above' policy will ensure energy independence and denies accusations he is trying to crush coal
President Obama and Mitt Romney repeatedly clashed over energy but failed to mention climate change at all during last night's second presidential debate. In an aggressive contest at Hofstra University...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial