Panel examining UN's Clean Development Mechanism calls on countries to up carbon-cutting efforts in bid to encourage investment
The UN has admitted the low price of carbon credits is putting its scheme to help developing countries fund carbon reduction projects "under threat", and has called on countries to substantially increase...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial