London Mayor and Lib Dems unite in condemning Cameron’s decision to reignite Heathrow debate by removing Justine Greening from Department for Transport
London Mayor Boris Johnson has joined with the Liberal Democrats in pledging to fight any attempt by David Cameron to reverse his decision to block a third runway at Heathrow. In a statement released...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial