Government proposals would leave green energy projects between 50kW and 5MW dependent on support from feed-in tariffs
Industry figures have professed themselves "flummoxed" at government proposals to block green energy installations smaller than 5MW from the Renewables Obligation (RO) subsidy scheme. Alongside new...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial