New National Infrastructure Plan intended to overhaul transport and energy networks by attracting institutional investors
In move that will have major implications for the UK's green economy, David Cameron has today revealed ambitious plans to reinvigorate the country's faltering infrastructure through a major private sector-led...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial