Brixton and Westminster solar schemes aim to help reduce energy bills for tenants in social housing
Plans to reduce the cost of energy for Londoners living in social housing by installing solar panels have taken a leap forward after two separate schemes were launched in Brixton and Westminster. Community...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial