Mayor of London urged to intervene in Treasury plans to remove a 20p duty differential on sustainable biodiesel from used cooking oil
The Mayor of London has been urged to confront the Treasury over its plans to change the way it subsidises fuel made from used cooking oil, warning the move could severely disrupt the capital's businesses...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial