Major new 1GW solar park confirmed as officials reveal new incentive scheme is being considered
Dubai has become the latest Gulf state to unveil ambitious renewable energy plans, after the emirate's royal family confirmed it is to build a 48 square kilometre solar park boasting 1GW of capacity...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial