European Court decision will follow preliminary ruling rejecting US complaints over aviation's inclusion in the EU emissions trading scheme
The final decision on the legality of bringing aviation into EU emissions trading rules is set to be given this morning as the US steps up pressure on Brussels to reconsider its plans. The European...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial