Cut Don't Kill campaign says return on investment assumptions show justifications for feed-in tariff cuts are "misleading"
The government has come under renewed criticism over the use of "disingenuous" figures to calculate the return on investment from solar systems affected by its proposed cuts to feed-in tariff incentives....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial