SSE, Eneco and Dong Energy say binding carbon reductions, renewables and energy efficiency goals would provide investment certainty
Three of Europe's leading utilities have today called on the EU to set binding climate targets for 2030 in order to close a "significant policy gap" and provide the necessary certainty for major investments...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial