Country set for carbon trading from 2015 as Green and independent MPs support prime minister Julia Gillard's proposals
Australia's controversial carbon tax proposals narrowly made it through the lower house of parliament today, paving the way for the largest emissions trading scheme outside Europe. Embattled prime minister...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial