Retailer boosts wind portfolio to 127MW and installs 39,000 solar panels as it bids to use 100 per cent renewable energy
Swedish furniture giant IKEA has announced that it has purchased a Scottish wind farm and will spend £4m installing solar panels on the roofs of 10 of its UK stores in a bid to cushion the company against...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial