New report challenges Defra impact assessment suggesting costs of mandatory reporting would exceed benefits
Two of the UK's leading think tanks have stepped up calls for the government to introduce mandatory carbon reporting rules for large companies, after new research challenged the government's cost estimates...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial