Maersk's head of environment warns UN body may prove redundant if it cannot secure carbon-cutting deal for shipping by July
Failure to secure some form of deal to help make new ships more carbon efficient could see the International Maritime Organisation (IMO) lose its status as the industry's guiding body, according to a senior...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial