Government figures show clean energy sources, including hydropower, delivered more than 26 per cent of China's electricity last year
China's electricity consumption grew by 14.56 per cent last year to more than 4.19 trillion kWh, according to new figures from the China Electricity Council (CEC) that also show clean energy sources account...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial