Department urges other public sector bodies to follow suit, reveals £20m of low interest energy efficiency loans still up for grabs
In a bid to encourage other government departments, public sector bodies and businesses to do likewise, the UK's Department of Energy and Climate Change (DECC) has today formally signed up to the 10:10...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial