A new report by the Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment predicts that upcoming changes to EU law could fill the courts with a new wave of climate litigation cases
The rapid shift in the scale and ambition of climate policy in Europe is set to send shockwaves throughout the EU legal system, with decarbonisation strategies such as the Fit for 55 programme expected...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.