The government said it would make it easier to build new onshore wind farms, but as its consultation on changes to the planning regime closes the renewables industry fears nothing has changed
Last autumn, the chaos of the Liz Truss administration, the coronation of Rishi Sunak as Prime Minister, and the forever war between various Tory factions was briefly punctuated by an outbreak of common...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial