BusinessGreen talks to green business and finance experts about how the slump in sterling might impact businesses and investors driving the UK's transition to a low carbon economy
The pound fell to a 37-year low against the US dollar on Monday as international investors reacted to the tax-cutting spree set out in Chancellor Kwasi Kwarteng's 'mini budget'. The government's plan to...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial