Decision by Ofgem to amend Contracts for Difference cap allowance has paved the way for wind farms to help trim £25 off energy bills from this October
Could UK renewables projects help to ease upward some of the upward pressure on domestic energy bills earlier than expected, thanks to recent reforms from energy regulator Ofgem? That is the question...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial