New IEA report reveals encouraging recent trends have been thrown into reverse by the pandemic and Russia's invasion of Ukraine - but clean energy investment could swiftly reignite development
The fallout from the pandemic and Russia's invasion of Ukraine is continuing to impact some of the poorest communities on the planet and could bring a halt to some of the more encouraging development trends...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial