IEA estimates flurry of net zero commitments put 1.8C of warming within reach, but other projections are less optimistic and many contentious issues remain far from resolved as the Glasgow Summit nears its halfway point
The wave of fresh climate commitments and net zero targets announced by world leaders in Glasgow this week could well have edged the planet onto a warming pathway that is just about compatible with the...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial