Trade group RenewableUK and energy giant SSE urge government to accelerate clean energy deployment as BEIS publishes response to consultation on how to deliver a net zero electricity system
Renewable energy companies have called on the government to expand the size of the next renewable energy auction by 25 per cent and accelerate the frequency of auctions from 2023, arguing the move would...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.