Covid-19 recovery packages unveiled by nations around the world are failing to deliver the levels of sustainable investment needed to cap global temperature increases at safe levels, IEA warns
Hopes that the unprecedented levels of public spending released by governments in response to the Covid-19 crisis could drive a more rapid shift towards a greener, more sustainable global economy are looking...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial