Carney-led carbon market Taskforce has sets out plans to establish legal standards and governance body to bolster integrity of CO2 offsets, but environmental campaigners remain unconvinced
Efforts led by Mark Carney to establish a standardised global market for trading carbon credits have taken a step forward today, with the Taskforce on Scaling Voluntary Carbon Markets setting out plans...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial