Around 625,000 jobs could be created if UK’s existing clean energy project pipeline is realised, according to new analysis from EY
Up to 90 per cent of pandemic job losses could be offset by new jobs in the UK's clean energy sector, if the government acts now to ensure the country's vast clean energy project pipeline is realised....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial