Latest IRENA report reveals how majority of new wind and solar power projects are now cheaper than new fossil fuel alternatives and, in an increasing number of cases, operational coal plants
Renewable energy generation costs continued their dramatic decline in 2020, outcompeting new fossil fuel projects in multiple jurisdictions and cementing the business case for countries around the world...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.