UK plc needs to demonstrate 'aggressive fast and transformative' climate action in the run up to COP26, according to the Corporate Leaders Group
The UK business community's current level of commitment to climate action still trails behind what is needed to deliver a climate resilient, net zero emission future. That is the stark assessment from...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial