President Trump may have raged against Paris Agreement, but the rest of the G20 simply reaffirmed plans to ramp up national climate strategies and phase out inefficient fossil fuel subsidies
The transfer of power is particularly brutal for those who refuse to accept that they lost. This weekend President Trump's final appearance at a G20 Summit was defined by the near complete marginalisation...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.