Capgemini's overview of global energy markets acknowledges strong growth in renewable sources, but warns much of the world remains hooked on fossil fuels as energy demand rises
Progress towards the world's climate change objectives is faltering badly, with the Paris Agreement targets at severe risk of being missed as greenhouse gas emissions spike upwards, fossil fuels remain...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial