Ed King reflects on seven lessons from a bruising UN Climate Action Summit that ultimately failed to deliver the breakthrough that was both desperately hoped for and urgently needed
"We have had a number of devastating setbacks; how these are handled is the making of a great team." I'm suffering Rugby World Cup fever so excuse the oval ball focus, but looking back at Sir Clive...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.