Chief executive Kevin Brennan explains why a growing desire among millenials for a healthier, more sustainable diet will drive rapid growth for the business over the next decade
Quorn, the British company behind vegetarian sausages, burgers and other 'alternative protein' products, has revealed its ambitions to become a billion dollar business by 2027 thanks to the growing interest...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial