The Mayor of London’s environment advisor reveals why improving air quality is the most difficult part of his job, and how he hopes to transform the capital's energy markets
How did you get your current role? I've known the Mayor quite a long time, and before I was here, I was at the BBC working on The Politics Show, where I did a lot of environment stories. I've always...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial