We shouldn't underestimate the continued destructive force of the US Chamber of Commerce’s influence on climate policy
The US Chamber of Commerce has long played a central role in blocking policy action on climate change and minimising the challenge we face. A 2021 study from the Brown University Climate and Development...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial