Almost 18 months on from a verbal 'kicking’ at COP26, The Body Shop’s global sustainability and activism director, Chris Davis, reflects on lessons learned from the creation of the cruelty-free cosmetics firm's youth advisory board
Rebellion at almost 50-years-old too often involves a flashy sports car and other questionable life choices. However, The Body Shop's recent attempts to recapture some of the vitality of its youth have...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.