President and vice chairman of Microsoft chats to BusinessGreen about corporate climate diplomacy as businesses and governments gear up for COP27
At the top of the world's largest companies, executives are often as much diplomats as they are business leaders. They trot the globe surveying their company's interests, conducting meetings with politicians...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial