Rioja brand Campo Viejo's vast grape growing, ageing, and bottling operation in Northern Spain has been 'carbon neutral' since 2012 - BusinessGreen takes a tour.
Tucked away in a valley in northern Spain's La Rioja region, 3,000 hectares of rolling, vine-lined fields sit atop a plateau bordered by the Ebro river. Situated just a couple of hours' drive south of...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial