The 118,000 tonne ship has spent three decades building oil and gas rigs - BusinessGreen climbs aboard ahead of its new offshore wind voyage
Near Cartagena's ancient harbour on the southern coast of Spain, a road winds through an industrial suburb until it reaches the end of a quay where, over the winter months, a great cubic hulk of steel...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial