Falling costs and rising deployment saw renewables hit new heights in 2014, giving incumbent utilities some food for thought
The drastic plunge in oil prices to $60 a barrel snatched the headlines in 2014 - and has every likelihood of doing so again if the rock-bottom prices continue over the next 12 months. But the oil industry's...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial