The organisation has fitted smart meters to keep track of energy use at remote locations as part of drive to cut emissions by a quarter
Saving lives has been a daily event for the Maritime and Coastguard Agency (MCA) ever since its quaintly named precursor, the Preventative Water Guard, was founded in 1809. But as an executive agency...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial