More than just a solar show
13 October - 15 October 2015 | The NEC, Birmingham
Featuring energy storage, electric vehicles, installer central, energy efficiency, international markets, landowners, rooftops, O&M, community solar, renewable heating, sustainable cities & towns, transmission & grids - not just a solar show!
Now in its sixth year, Solar Energy UK (SEUK) has established itself as the number one UK event for all professionals within the solar and low carbon energy industries in the UK, and increasingly across Europe and the world.
This year's Solar Energy UK provides the platform for over 5,000 attendees to build new partnerships, discover new technologies, strengthen their businesses through international opportunities and engage with top influencers in the industry.
2015 benefits and features:
Protect the future of your business at Solar Energy UK
• We can help your business to stay profitable despite the UK's subsidy cuts
• Reduce pay-back time of a system with new technologies
• Maintain the value of your business without increasing revenue
• See how you can still win business on commercial rooftops and why you are vital to your customers
• International project sponsors are coming to meet British solar experts to learn and do business
• Plan now for the future of your business, SEUK is free and just three days away from the office will help you to keep winning new business
• More people than ever before have booked their ticket to The Solar Power Portal Awards and our host and after dinner speaker for the exquisite evening will be Leo Johnson.
ALL free to attend! Register here